Tuesday 9 June 2015

Reasons

This post has been sitting in my drafts for 3 months now and as you can tell it has been some time since my last post (7 months) I don't feel obliged to explain my absence from posting really, but recent events in my personal life remind me that life is temporary and should be got on with, not to ignore things that should be said or done - and that brings me back to writing again.

The prime reason I haven't felt the desire to write was having a close relative pass away at the beginning of the year, and as i'm sure you can imagine, I didn't much feel like writing or playing games at the time. Then immediately after I had to move house, so of course this was a huge spanner in the works - at one stage I was left without internet for 3 weeks. To top it all off, a week after moving - my computer (and sole writing tool) went pop. 

First world problems, i'm the first to admit. So please don't view this as a cry for attention, no. Just reasons. I also feel a personal apology is owed to my g+ hangout group I was playing with at the time I went dark, as I essentially dropped off the radar. So (chiefly) +Richard Penwarden+Jeff M and +Franky Borny i'm genuinely remorseful for that.

Im glad i've posted this, I found it too easy to leave something that you don't want to do, then - the more its left, the harder it becomes to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment